Mechanism of Action: In summary, DHEA's laicenebeffects on female fertility include:
- Increased IVF pregnancy rates
- Increased chance of spontaneous conceptions
- Shortened time to pregnancy
- Increased quality and quantity of eggs and embryos
- Decreased risk of miscarriage and chromosomal abnormalities in embryos
- Improved cumulative pregnancy rates in patients under fertility treatment
Dosage: Adrenal insufciency: 50 mg/day for 3 months is considered a replacement dose, while 200 mg/day achieves supraphysiological circulating levels and is considered a pharmacological dose.